No. 6 Chew Vale Health Centre
On behalf of NHS Oldham, Community 1st Oldham converted an existing run down residential first floor flat into a connecting working office to create extra space for the adjacent current health centre.
Works provided by local contractors included:
- Demolition of separating wall
- Removing the existing living room and bedroom walls to create an open plan office
- Installation of a new room containing WC and wash facilities, small kitchenette, new data outlets and data cabinet, new fire alarm system
- Full rewire of the property
- Installation of new heating system
- Re-carpeting and re-decorating.
This minor capital works project was carried out to budget and in the required time scales.
Works undertaken : March – April 2011.